April 25-26, 2020 from 10:00-5:00pm each day.
Location: St. Martin’s University-Marcus Pavilion
2020 OMB Home & Garden Show
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR RETURNING VENDORS!
Vendors from the 2019 Show have until Friday, January 3rd to register for the same booth location.
Starting Monday, January 13th, booths not booked will be released and registration will be open for new vendors.
Tickets are $7 each and can be purchased at the door or online.
The Big Home and Garden Show is the only one of its kind in Olympia – a one-stop shop for all your Home and Garden needs! You’ll see professionals in many home-related fields from Remodeling to Garage Doors to Landscaping, and everything in between. The weekend includes kitchen demonstrations, local food vendors, a bouncy house for kids, a Lego Brick Building Competition, and more!
- SATURDAY is the Kids’ Lego® Brick Building Contest!
- SUNDAY IS SENIOR DAY! Senior Admission is half off!
- MILITARY APPRECIATION – Admission is half off the entire weekend!
- FREE Reusable Shopping Bag with entry to the Show! (While supplies last)
- Fill out a survey for a chance to win a top-of-the-line Grill from Olympia Fireplace & Spa
- Food trucks on-site!
For more information contact email@example.com or call 360.754.0912. If you would like to be a vendor or a sponsor for this event contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Call OMB at 360-754-0912 to Reserve your Booth NOW!
For more information, download our 2019 Vendor Packet – Basic Packet!
Main Event Sponsors:
FREE Lego Brick Building Competition
Kids ages 5-12 can enter the FREE Lego Brick Building Competition on Saturday April 27th at The BIG Home & Garden Show.