How do you differentiate the great services you offer from your competition? The answer is advanced education! Many Olympia Master Builders (OMB) members take advantage of the diverse educational opportunities offered by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) University of Housing and OMB.
NAHB’s University of Housing offers comprehensive training programs to builders, remodelers and other industry specialists that lead to professional credentials. Those credentials behind your name mean you have passed rigorous coursework and are committed to be among the best in the business. To your customers, this means they can rest assured they are working with a qualified specialist ready to meet their needs.
The professional designations from NAHB can be earned in any of 14 specific areas.
- Certified Graduate Associate (CGA)
- Certified Graduate Builder (CGB)
- Graduate Master Builder (GMB)
- Certified Graduate Remodeler (CGR)
- Certified Aging In Place Specialist (CAPS)
- Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP)
- Master Certified New Home Sales Professional (MCSP)
- Certified New Home Marketing Professional (CMP)
- Member, Institute of Residential Marketing (MIRM)
- Housing Credit Certified Professional (HCCP)
- Residential Construction Superintendent (RCS)
- Certified Green Professional (CGP)
- Master Certified Green Professional
Click here to find a graduate in the National Association of Home Builders Directory of Professionals with Home Building Designations.
Additionally, over the course of the year, OMB offers Forklift Training, First Aid/CPR, QuickBooks Pro, and several other classes. Some count toward National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) designations. Others do not and are simply available for safety, career broadening and general information.
For more information contact OMB at (360) 754-0912.