OMB Office Administrative Assistant
(Part-time 15-20 hours a week)
OVERVIEW: The Olympia Master Builders (OMB) is looking for a professional individual who shares the common philosophical goal of assisting the building industry and helping our members create affordable housing for all economic segments of society. Our employees are motivated, hardworking, well informed, and dedicated to providing the best possible service to individual OMB members, fellow OMB staff, and the association as a whole.
This is a part-time position – Monday thru Friday with flexible hours. Potential of an occasional weekend event. Salary DOE.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones and directing callers to the appropriate destination
- Greeting members and customers and answering general questions
- Processing mail/deliveries
- Ordering office supplies as needed
- Assist with event and meeting prep
- Assist with sales and sponsorships
- Contacting and maintaining relationships with event participants and sponsors
- Data entry
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the operations of the office.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Ability to handle multi-line phones with professional phone etiquette
Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
Computer savvy with proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook.
Strong communication skills, verbal and written
Ability to prioritize and work independently
Be flexible with changing needs in a team environment
Willing to take on new projects and see them through completion
Excellent organizational skills
Supervision and annual performance evaluations of this position shall be the responsibility of the Executive Officer.
Email resume’ and general hours of availability to email@example.com.
Download job description – Administrative Assistant 2018