Olympia Master Builders
Government Affairs Director
The Olympia Master Builders (OMB) is looking for a professional individual who shares the common philosophical goal of assisting the building industry by advocating for policies that help our members create affordable housing for all economic segments of society. Our employees are motivated, hardworking, well informed, politically astute, and dedicated to providing the best possible service to individual OMB members, fellow OMB staff, and the association as a whole.
Learn more at Government Affairs Director Job Description
Elite Cleaning of Washington is growing and looking for more Moms/Dads who like cleaning!
Do you like taking your kiddos to school every day? And pick them up after school? Do you WANT to work Monday thru Friday 9am to 2-3pm, so you can be a MOM/DAD and Bring in Extra money for the Family?
- We are also looking for Full-time workers as well.
- Elite Cleaning of Washington might be the job you’re looking for!
- Residential and Commercial cleaning experience is a bonus but not necessary. Must at least 18 years old, have a valid Driver’s License, a reliable car with insurance, submit to a background check & drug screen, and be non-smoking.
- We are looking for team-oriented individuals that are trustworthy, reliable, excellent work ethic, and good Internet skills.
- Starting pay is $10 an hour, a $.50 raise in 90 days, if applicable. After completed training, we provide performance based raises.
Elite Cleaning of Washington’s available hours are Monday thru Saturday starting at 9:00am and finishing around 5:30pm. Once trained, we do a Saturday rotation requiring people to be scheduled 1-2 Saturdays a month.
We service the greater Thurston County area and would love to have you!
Please call and leave a message at 360-529-2277 or email EliteCleaningofWA@gmail.com.
Ground Maintenance Technician
PCI Pest Services – Olympia, WA 98501
This is a part time position 30 hours a week , 3 ten hour days paying $31,000 a year on salary. This is equivalent to a full time wage at $15/hr for part time work! A great opportunity for the right candidate.
View full job description at
OMB Members! To submit a job listing, email the web master with:
- Your company name.
- Job title.
- A link to the job description or a PDF document of the job listing that includes contact information (phone and/or email), and/or instructions on how to apply.
- Please include the date your application process closes.