CHEFS on TOUR – VIP Preview Night!
Friday, September 15th –
TICKETS NOW ON SALE!
Please note that the Lifespan Construction site for Chefs on Tour is at their office at 1941 4th Ave E, rather than their house featured on the Tour of Homes.
The Chefs on Tour is an exclusive new way to experience the Tour of Homes. A ticket to this event lends guests the opportunity to mix and mingle with the builders and chefs themselves, in a fun-filled atmosphere. Each builder and chef team has the chance to be creative in their own way by providing a unique experience to their guests.
2017 Chef and Builder Pairings:
- Dickey’s Remodel & Repair & Little General Food Shop (Theme: Backyard Picnic Bash)
- Rob Rice Homes & Gotti Sweets
- Rob Rice Homes & Ricardo’s Kitchen & Bar
- The Village at Mill Pond & Jean-Pierre’s Three 16
- Lifespan Construction & Pellegrino’s Italian Kitchen (Theme: A Night in Italy)
- Artisans Group & 222 Market (Theme: Night Street Market)
Click here to view 2017 Chefs On Tour Biographies
Chefs On Tour
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to bring my ticket to the event? When you arrive to your first stop, you will need to present your printed ticket to enter the home. Alternatively, you can bring the confirmation up on your phone. In exchange, you will receive a bracelet that will allow entry into all the other projects on the Tour.
- How long are tickets available? There is a limited number of tickets available for this event. If tickets are not sold out, you may purchase online up until the day of the event. Tickets will also be available to purchase at the door of the 222 Market in downtown Olympia, starting at 4pm on the day of the event. If you prefer to purchase tickets in person prior to the event, you may do so at the Olympia Master Builders office at 1211 State Avenue NE in Olympia.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? Attendees must be at least 18 years of age.
- Do I need to pay for anything at the event? Most of the homes will be serving alcoholic beverages, and it is up to each home on whether they charge additionally for their drinks. It is suggested to bring cash and/or a credit card, just in case.
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? This is a scattered site event. You are responsible for driving yourself from location to location. Parking will be mostly street parking.
- Am I required to start touring at 4:00pm? Absolutely not! The extensive 4-10pm range makes it possible for you to tour the homes at whatever time and pace works best for you. If you visit all six projects, the entire route will take you one hour to drive. You may stay as long or as little at each home as you like. The timeframe has been set for you to enjoy the event at your leisure!
- Do I need to follow the suggested route on my ticket? Not everyone will receive the exact same suggested route as you. By staggering the homes that attendees start at, we hope to create an even better experience by avoiding back-ups and long waits. While you are not required to follow your route, we highly encourage it!
- Where can I contact the organizer with any other questions? Please contact Olympia Master Builders at 360-754-0912.
- Tickets go on sale Aug 25th